Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weird Fishes


Woke up to some delicious roasted Japanese sweet potatoes. Our friend has a farm so I acquire so many goodies. My immediate thought was sweet potato mash with salmon! I can eat salmon for breakfast lunch and dinner. It's my favorite food. It instantly makes me happy and ready for the day. I don't like taking too long with breakfast so multitasking is essential. I cooked all except the fish/tea on a cast iron hot plate. Breakfast was done in under 10 min :)

Black sesame Salmon, Steamed collard greens, raw spinach/red sweet pepper, Sweet potato Mash, Soy Matcha latte


Japanese Sweet potato Mash
1/2 -Japanese Sweet potato ( already baked)
Dash - Unsweetened Eden soy milk
Pat - Goats butter
Drizzle - Sage honey
Sprinke- Pink salt/Black pepper
 
Place a ramekin in the middle of a warm cast iron hot plate.
Slightly mash the sweet potato and add all the ingredients on top. Voila!


Collard Greens
I toasted some garlic with olive oil spray and tossed the greens for about 30 sec. Serve under the fish. 

 
Match Latte 
Boil 3/4 cup water with 1/4 cup of Soy milk
Stir into a bowl containing 1/4 tsp of  matcha, whisk until frothy, enjoy!



This breakfast was so filling I saved half for dinner! Thinking about a raw veggie smoothie for lunch.... 


Listening to: Radiohead - In Rainbows

No comments:

Post a Comment