Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh Green World

I have all these wonderful vintage place mats that I acquired from my friends late aunt. I thought it would be fun to document some of my creations. I love to cook and make most everything from scratch. Hope you like!

 

This is my Happy morning green porridge. I have so many variations of this concoction but this is the most filling and energizing. Especially after a good workout. All ingredients are organic and mostly local.







Green porridge

2 TBSP Goats yogurt
2 TBSP Fresh Ground Flax seed 
1 TBSP Flax Seed oil
1 TSP Spirulina
3/4 Cup water 
Hand full of: Dark kale, Curly kale and Spinach
Garnish - Hemp seeds, Pumpkin seeds, sunflower sprouts, dash of coconut flakes, Pink salt and Cinnamon

Blend all, garnish and enjoy!



Listening to: Gorillaz - Demon Days

No comments:

Post a Comment