Friday, March 13, 2009

Strange Days

Today's outfit is inspired by Limi Feu S/S 09 and Giambattista Valli F/W 07 08 collection. I've been having quite the love affair with Limi's recent collections. I'm on a desperate search for the perfect sculptural white cotton top.



I'll stick to a simple cotton tee for now. I found this wonderful 80's Rodier France skirt a few months ago, I love it!




White semi sheer cotton tee - Thrifted
80's Rodier France stripe Skirt - Thrifted
Black Cardigan - Thrifted
UNBILICAL Buckle zip boots - Thrifted
Giant heart necklace - Painted Bird SF
Black hat - Thrifted



3 comments:

  1. I loooovvee this outfit! It's so dark and witchy and just looks awesome. And your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great well put together look. Esp love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete